Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's

I know that is has been almost two months since my last post, but I figure if I can at least get in the major holidays on this blog, then I am doing okay :)  Our Valentine's Day was pretty low key but very special.  Matt came home with a very special bouquet of flowers :)  He made them himself!  Made you may be asking?  Well did I forget to mention they were origami flowers?  He spent a lot of time on them and I loved the very kind, cute gift :)  He stopped at a few places on his way home and picked up some of our favorite foods...all very yummy!  Then we had the Strawberry Dipped Cupcakes that I made.  They were absolutely delicious!  We then started watching a "romantic" movie...but soon we realized that it was a b-list "romantic" movie and had quite bad acting (I am being kind...they were more then just quite bad), so we switched to another movie only to both fall asleep on the couch 40 min. later!  You would think we were 60 year olds....I guess a long day at work and school just make one feel that way...even on Valentine's Day!

My beautiful Valentine's Bouquet


Our scrumptious dessert...you know you want some!

No comments:

Post a Comment