Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Santa was all to nice to us this year!  We had a wonderful Christmas with Matt's family and received many awesome gifts.  We were definitely spoiled!  I got a lot of cake supplies.   I got a couple different pan sets for multi-tier cake baking.  I got a cake decorating set/tool box, and a couple other small items.  But the biggest thing that Santa brought me was a kitchen island!  Yes that is what I said, a kitchen island!  It does not fit in our little kitchen so it will take the place of our kitchen table.  It will be a great work space for me to work on all of my cake projects without breaking my back!  So thank you to my sweetie for getting me something that I had never even thought of! Now I just need to sell some of my cakes to pay for it :)

My kitchen island!  It has a nice high counter top so I don't break my back and shelves so I can keep all of my cake stuff together!

The highlight of Matt's Christmas would be two different things.  He got an early present from me.  He got his own golf clubs witha sweet bag!  He got to go golfing with his two brothers so that was fun for him!  Then his parents got him a lap top!   He had to go on a little scavenger hunt to find it so that was fun.  He was getting all impatient watching everyone else open their gifts so when he found out that he had another gift somewhere he got really excited!

So overall the day was good.  We were able to be in our own home and start our own Christmas traditions but also share a lot of time with The Bentz's.  It was a lot of fun! 









1 comment:

  1. We really did have a fun Christmas. Fun to see all the boys getting along so well and really enjoying each other. Loved it when we all made cookies together also. Love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete